Here are a few pointers for bringing clauses to ShrewsMUN 3:
- All debate (except GA) is done clause by clause to then build a resolution voted on at the end of each session.
- We are a paperless conference so all clauses will be on a projector.
- Please bring hard copies of your clauses for lobbying.
- If your clauses are particularly long please bring them on a memory stick so the chairs do not have to type up any considered for debate.
- Clauses will need signatures added to them to be submitted for debate. Please ensure space is left next to the clause for signatures to be added.
- No pre-ambulatory clauses will be debated.
If you have any other questions on what you need to bring/how to prepare please email email@example.com.